Click on a button below to view the corresponding album in Flickr. You can also download the complete album to your device if you so wish!
On behalf of the local Organising Committee, we would like to thank you all for contributing to the EHPS 2019 conference. This huge energy and work of all contributors actually made this conference excellent.
We are also grateful for the supportive collaboration with EHPS Executive Committee, conference Scientific Committee, Easy Conferences and O -Tours PCO, and we appreciate their work and time invested in this conference.
We also appreciate the positive feedback we got from many of you. Such great encounters with lots of wonderful persons compensate for all organising efforts. We truly hope that you enjoyed the conference, and its beautiful surroundings, and that you got back home safely.
With our best wishes,
Josip Lopižić and Jasminka Despot Lučanin
EHPS 2019 Conference Organising Committee Chair and Co-Chair Dubrovnik, Croatia
EHPS 2019 in numbers
Welcome to EHPS 2019
The Croatian Psychological Association is honoured and delighted to host the 2019 annual conference of the European Health Psychology Society from the 3rd – 7th of September 2019. The 2019 conference is the 33rd EHPS annual conference. The conference theme is Individuals and Professionals: Cooperation to Health.
The Croatian Psychological Association, established in 1953, is the major professional organisation of Croatian psychologists. Health psychologists in Croatia are very well represented in the Croatian Psychological Association, and its Division of Health Psychology (since 1992). Health psychology in Croatia is present in the higher education system (since 1986) – at graduate and postgraduate psychology programmes and applied health sciences programmes, in research, and to a growing extent in practice.
The Organising Committee looks forward to welcoming you in Dubrovnik, the priceless jewel of the Croatian Adriatic coast and the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site, one of Europe’s most fashionable and popular tourist destinations, at the largest conference venue in Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik. We shall do our best to enable the professional and scientific exchange, and meeting colleagues from different environments and countries, at the 33rd EHPS annual conference in 2019!
The Organising Committee Chair
- Submissions open: 1st December, 2018
- State of Art presentation abstract submission: Friday 18th January, 2019
- Abstract submission: 14th 28th February, 2019
- Workshops submissions: 14th 28th February, 2019
- All other presentations: 14th 28th February, 2019
- Acceptance notification: May, 2019
- Early bird registration: Until 15th June, 2019
- Conference: 3rd – 7th September, 2019
For the latest updates you can also visit our Twitter profile!
- 02 Sep – Detailed program updated, mobile app available
- 30 Aug, 2019 – Conference handbook is available to download
- 09 August, 2019 – Conference abstracts are available to download
- 06 August, 2019 – Applications for Meet the Expert 2019 are open.
- 02 July, 2019 – Initial conference programme is available
- 21 May, 2019 – Pre-conference workshop information is online
- 10 May, 2019 – Acceptance notifications sent out
- 07 March, 2019 – Sponsorship opportunities added
- 28 February, 2019 – Submissions are closed
- 14 February, 2019 – CREATE meeting fees announced
- 13 February, 2019 – Submission deadline extended
- 28 January, 2019 – Registration is open
- 01 December, 2018 – Submissions are open
- 30 November, 2018 – Important Dates updated
- 22 November 2018 – Tracks added, Submission details updated, Important Dates amended
- 20 November 2018 – Pre-conference meetings updated
- 08 August 2018 – Website is online
George Bernard Shaw once wrote, “Those who seek paradise on Earth should come to Dubrovnik”, due to its profound beauty and historic magic.
The old city of Dubrovnik, which has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1979.
Croatia has over 1250 km of modern highways most of which were built in the early 2000s.
The necktie originates from cravat worn by 17th-century Croat soldiers.